GLORIOUS RISING 2013
OCTOBER 25-26, 2013
Extravagant Worship, Extreme Pursuit
Where encounters with the Lord are changing lives.
Friday, October 25th
- 1:00 p.m. Doors open for registration
- 3:15 p.m. Workshop (four to choose from)
- 4:30 p.m. Evening break (authentic Mexican dinners available on site.)
- 6:30 p.m. Worship service
Saturday, October 26th
- 9 a.m. Doors open for registration
- 10 a.m. Worship service
- Afternoon break (lunch available at nearby restaurants or bring your lunch and eat on site. Microwave available.)
- 1:30 p.m. Prophetic Dimensions (Exciting prophetic experience)
- 3:15 p.m. Workshops (choose from four)
- 4:45 p.m. Evening break (Authentic Mexican dinners available on site)
- 6:30 p.m. Worship and anointing service
TEN SPEAKERS. EIGHT WORKSHOPS. TWO WORSHIP TEAMS.
PROPHETIC DIMENSIONS: Worship, art, and encouraging ministry for your journey from prophetic teams. What does art have to do with worship? It can be a language in itself, expressing the heart of the Father, or communicating (visually) a message from the Lord.
On site bookstore. Authentic Mexican dinner Friday & Saturday evening prepared by Pastor Jorge and Susanna. Ministry teams available.
A two day blessing event. Registration at the door. No cost to attend. Groups traveling to Glorious Rising are encouraged to contact support by email in the contact form below. Or write to: email@example.com with the number attending. www.gloriousrising.wordpress.com